Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Daisypath - Vacation

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

First Day Letter - She arrived!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I made it to Peru with no problems!  Lima is amazing.  I will explain more next week.  P-days are Wednesdays, so I will write next Wednesday.  You should know that the first billboard I saw was advertising beer.. BUT the second one I saw had a BIG picture of a new Toyota Rav...so ha!  I couldn't read the Spanish but it had a good feel to it.  You probably got a birthday card for me in the mail.  Tell the family I love them!!!!!  Also, send me dad's email address.  I think I have the wrong one.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment