Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 20 Letter

Monday, October 31, 2016

Wow! Holy speedy this week. I can't believe that it is already Monday. Super crazy. Today we are going to the mission home to have Pday with the zone and President. So that should be fun. Last pday, I made banana bread!!!! bien rico. Super tasty. And then cookies too. haha. Hermana Soto and our pensionista Hermana Margarita love me. And what can I say, I like being loved. ;) But that was fun. 

Ya, this week; Super great. We had tons of lessons and found more investigators and have more on date. Lots of work. It is so great! Yesterday we had a record high in the ward of 6 investigators in the church. So that was a huge miracle. Lots of walking around to collect people, but that is quite alright. Also, yesterday was our primary program and it was so wonderful. All the kids had all their parts memorized, matching ties and matching flower crowns. So great. Children really bring a Spirit to our meeting. People always said that, and I thought they were crazy. Kids bring a special spirit, but I wouldn’t have necessarily said kids bring "the" Spirit. But yesterday, a miracle in its own happened. We taught and rescued a less active woman. She has a 7 year old granddaughter that she has been bringing to the church. Her granddaughters name is Illari. She wants her nonmember mom to come to church so bad, but she has a lot of work. She is policia. Yesterday, she got called into work and couldn’t come last minute to the program to watch Illari. So Illari was really sad. But then, during the opening hymn, at the piano, I heard Illari yell out "mommy" and sure enough her mom KAarla came!! And she super felt the spirit and it was so great. She has had a lot of hardships in her life, but she wants to continue meeting with us. So awesome. So yeah, Lee children, you are awesome. 
  
What else happened this week....HAPPPPPPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sad that it doesn’t exist here but I took this pic just for you guys. ;) 

Have the BEST WEEK EVER! I love you all and am praying like crazy for y'all. 

Hermana Lee

p.s. THANKS FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN CARD FAMLEE! 

Also, think of me every time you eat a grape without 4 seeds, or a cutie mandarin without 3 seeds in every slice and a bunch of other food without seeds. I really took for granted Americanized fruit. I don’t care what chemicals are used. I prefer to eat my fruit without seeds. And fish without the head/entirety and I prefer not to eat intestines. But that’s a whole other story. hahaha


 So, I am a GIANT here.  haha



No comments:

Post a Comment