Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Week 29 Letter

Monday, Jan 2, 2017

​Famlee! It was great to talk to you and I liked the pics of the wedding. I still can’t believe that Cameron is home.....
Wow, what a week. Longest week of my mission, but it was all good. It was so hard to leave Esperanza. So hard. It really felt like my home. I remember my first day and it feeling like home with awesome ward members and a great area. But, such is life, and this week I think I worked harder than any other week...My companion is so great. She is from Ecuador. Hermana Delgado. We get a long really great. She has one more transfer in the mission than me. I am in a branch San Pedro. There are also Elders in our branch with different boundaries. Our area is huge. HUGE. With lots of different little pueblos. Our area hasn't seen a baptism for almost 2 years...so that's great....but we have worked so hard this week to find new people and we have some great families found. Part of my area is a little city with lots of people. I really don’t feel like I'm in Peru, more like Italy or Spain. I think my image of Peru is skewed and when I think of Peru I think of podunk Eesperanza. Haha. But that is okay. Then there are other areas with less people and are super poor. It’s for sure a different world here. Safer than Esperanza so don’t worry mom. ;) But, it has a lot of work that needs to be done. I don’t really know what else to say...I have a bazillion bug bites and will start wearing pants once there is water for growing rice...so I think this month sometime. I also completed 7 months on the mission...say what????? Crazy. I LOVE YOU ALL!   

THINK OF ME every time you 


Pics: my comp, there is green plants here! Sometimes I think I’m camping at our property in Clayton, Wilderness Lake or even Tum Tum with the green, wind and bug spray. I LOVE IT! Haha. And then some other random pics from san Pedro or Esperanza. Haha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment