Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 53 Letter

Monday, June 19, 2017

Holy moly. We have been running literally. Everywhere every day. I am not even kidding. I and Hermana Wright have just worked harder than we have in all of our lives. And we have SOOOOOO much going on. So, in this zone there are way more Hermanas, so we are always busy helping them with their needs, and today we helped some move. We are also looking for a new place to live. With us and the 2 sisters that live with us, but oh my, my presidente and his wife have changed what they are looking for every day this week so that has been crazy, and our area is HUGE. My biggest area so we have been going all over the place and estamos teaching so much and I love it! We literally take no breaks. Our meals are 10 minutes, and I haven’t even seen my pensionista in days because we just eat on the go and eat dinner in our apartment at 9:30 or 10, especially since we are doing an experiment for presidente of staying out to teach until 10. crazy. We are so "obsessed with baptizing" that we didn’t even look over family pics until last night, and we haven’t even talked about the normal stuff! We just go go go! But really, Hermana Wright is the best. It is so dangerously fun to have to Americans together!!!!! I can be walking and make a Gus (from psych) noise and she totally gets it! and the other day I was whistling a song from 7 brides for 7 brothers and she joined me in harmony and she totally got it and it was just so good. we have laughed soooo much, but have worked sooooooo much harder. It has been so good. So, rewarding. I love her so much. We had interviews with presidente, and he told us "ya, I don’t know why I put 2 gringas together, I don’t like doing that for safety issues, but, the Lord said to do it" and it has been awesome. We don’t even speak in English because it just hurts our brains and it takes more to think in English and we just can’t. hahaha. It has been such a great week, that has felt like 4 because of all the things we do! And we have to book it now to go look for more apartments and end pday a little early to teach. You just learn how to go without breathing! hahahaha. 

I love my new area. We have been seeing so many miracles with teaching! The area presidency is really big on finding youth 15-25 years to teach, especially young men because the church here needs priesthood. We have had so much success with that this week! We invited 3 jovenes to get baptized! And Paulo is getting baptized this weekend! His mom just started coming back to church. We have visited them so much, and Pualo is the most profound 16 year old kid I know. So great! I am so excited for the work here! Missing Cajamarca, but you will ALWAYS miss your areas. And today I just found out that my investigators from San Pedro are getting baptized this week! A whole family that I was teaching! And 2 weeks after I left San Pedro 2 of our other investigators got baptized and they are doing so great. It just makes me soooo happy to see the church growing here! 

I LOVE YOU ALL! Think of me every time you drink lemonade and eat grapes. Or even raisins. haha. 

pics: We are close to the ocean! I LOVE THE OCEAN! 



I haven’t sat down all week! We have just gone, gone, gone!!!!!!!! Like, 5 minute lunches (the big meal here) and dinner at 9:30 or 10. We have literally run every day to get to lessons and I am still gaining weight. Haha.  And we are looking for a new house which is really stressful because our presidente and his wife and secretaries are telling us different things every day. But so crazy. Oh my mom so crazy. Like we didn’t even look at family pics until last night. That’s normally the first thing comps do! But I don’t think i have laughed so hard in my mission ever. Hermana Wright is the best.







No comments:

Post a Comment