Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, June 12, 2017

Week 50 Letter

Monday, May 29
Ok so this week FLEW by. We had 2 inter transfers, zone conference, interviews and lots of crazy stuff! 

Thanks for all of the Birthday wishes. Bdays on the mission are just normal days, just with the excuse to eat all the junk food you eat any other day. Haha. My pensionista bought me a cake and we had an FHE with some members who bought me a cake. They are so great. They help a lot in our ward. We also had our zone conference on my bday. Pdte came up with his wife. They are great. We ate hamburgers at lunch with BBQ sauce so that was a surprise really awesome. I felt so American this last couple of days with hamburgers, American chocolate, and cookies from a senior missionary couple from the states. Haha. Good stuff. 

Yesterday I taught the primary. My comp doesn’t like kids, so she sat in the back for the whole 2 hours...but I had fun! I love kids! They are terrrrrible, but it was fun. The lesson I had to teach was the law of consecration....but, you just go with it. Haha. Super fun. 

This week I have learned a lot about listening. I wasn't very good at that before the mission, but on the mission you have to listen so much to people. It’s essential. But I have also learned a lot about listening to other missioners this week in our inter changes. You listen, and then listen to the spirit so that you can help them, and ask inspired questions, and then listen more, and then listen to the spirit more to make fast but good judgments. It has been a really humbling experience this last couple of days. Awesome. I love being a missionary and teacher and fellow hermana in the work. Good stuff. 

Anyways, I will try to send some pics. Internet is painfully slow today. 

THINK OF ME every time you eat real hamburgers. Haha, it’s the little things.


Ok so this is a pretty normal 2nd dish here in Peru. rice, chicken, beans adn potatoes. i eat this or something like this all the time after soup with rice or noodles and potatoes and chicken...haha. then that weird looking thing is a dessert thats pretty good. then, the other day we ate at the pensionistas house of other hermanas so she made lasagna as the 2nd plate....with rice and potatoes...Who does that? haha. so think of me everytime you eat moms lasagna. And i hope you all thought of me as you ate at the buffet. haha. 









No comments:

Post a Comment