Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Week 55 Letter

Monday, July 3, 2017

Okay, so the work goes on! With lots of crazy stuff! Hahaha. But really, good stuff. We found an awesome family this week and some other great people who have been waiting for the gospel! It will be a long process with some, but so worth it! 

This weekend I and my companion got to be part of an open house for one of the churches in our stake. It is done by our area authorities and Elder Godoy and his counselors. They give us all of the posters and topics and instructions and things like that. We are doing them in all of the chapels here! We got to help out in another capilla. It was awesome. The elders go out contacting and looking to invite people and then 4 sisters do all of the teaching. I loved it so much. They are really awesome. I can’t wait to do it in my chapel in a couple weeks. It will be super awesome. Lots of people come and we get lots of references and its super great! 

This week we finally moved, but that was kind of crazy. Peruvians just try to put everything on their tiny cars. I will send a pic. But we got it all worked out. From moving and empting the font baptimal, my shoulder has taken a toll, so I started another series of PT. But nothing major. Good stuff. But funny story, I finished the exercises this morning, and it hurt, so I went to lay on my bed for a sec. And I sleep on the bottom. And then one of the panels fell on my face...so that’s cool. I don’t think it needs stitches, just that it has been almost 4 hours and it is still bleeding...but if nothing else I will just buy super glue. ;) 

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my very favorite holidays. I hope you all enjoy. :) 

I am super happy for Shane and Heather! And Josh and Haley! I love being an aunt! It is for sure the best thing ever. 

THINK OF ME EVERYTIME YOU eat rice Krispy treats. And I know y'all are eating them this week. 


Some investigators from Esperanza came to visit me at church (after their church...haha). This is their little girl. She still remembered me. :) And then some pics of a group of super great kids. Then my face right now....I’m starting to regret my childish ways now...I don’t know why I insisted on bringing only colored Band-Aids on the mission. hahaha. 










No comments:

Post a Comment