Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Week 58 Letter

Monday, July 24, 2017
Ok so SOOOO MUCH happened this week, so I will work on sending pics, because you can see that better. I will also work on trying to send a video, but internet is sketch today. anyway: 
Last pday we played with monkeys!!!!! it was the best. they are so rotten but so sweet. I loved it. don’t worry, we took long showers after. we ran around like crazies ALLLLLLLL week again. holy moly. So many things with our Hermana’s, districts and zones. lots of stuff. we also had our church open house this week which was awesome. lots of prep for that. we had lots of sisters at this one so instead of teaching, we went out contacting which was great. 
we had a really great exchange with some sisters this week. one from brazil, who knows Vitoria!!!! she says it is really pretty! And a friend from my first area served there and is so excited for josh. me too. this week we had transfers. Hermana Wright had transfers!!!!!!! She is going to Grants Pass Oregon!!!!! haha. she finished and way strongly. she is great. so hard to say goodbye. We have really become amigasas. so hard to say goodbye, but the good thing is that she lives in the states and not in Ecuador or lima. hahaha. but really, she was my favorite. and now I am with Hermana Delgado AGAIN!!!!!!!! I was with her for only 1 transfer in San Pedro, y ahora we are together!!!! we are so excited. we have all the same areas on the mission. so we know the same people! so that’s fun. she is great. and Hermana Pacheco will train, so we will live all together the 3 generations of training. that will be fun. what else, oh my....just wait until the other pics for another crazy story. hahaha anyways, I love you all and hope you are enjoying your summer! I am working on more photos and I will explain then. 

THINK OF ME EVERYTIME YOU eat food Mexicana. we found a restaurant Mexican that is kind of like cafe rio. oh my how I have missed it. wow the tortillas were so good. the guac, the spicy, good stuff. I’m glad I could enjoy that with hermana wright one of her last nights.  

oh my...so do y'all remember that stupid baptismal font that was broken? yup, still broken. remember how we talked to a bunch of FM guys? yup, still haven’t done anything. so we had to clean that out for that church activity where part of the tour is the baptismal font. we got rid of it all. all. wow. lots of bucket carrying so, my best friend has been ice, muscle cream and ibuprofen. but you do what you got to do (being smart) and God will make up the difference. but what is really nasty is that there were a bunch of dead crickets and cockroaches in the water. and in the drain at the top of the stairs. we were like surgeons getting them out. I’m so tired of FM. hahaha. 

my friend Janeth from Cajamarca came to Trujillo to see me! she left for vacations and she has family here. so fun. we spent all morning together and went out to lunch. she is so great. so fun to see her. and then here is Hermana Delgado. she started in Cajamarca so is friends with Janeth too. way too fun. 























No comments:

Post a Comment