Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Week 57 Letter

Monday, July 17, 2017
I know that I didn’t really write anything last week, but....now I am just so mad that Josh leaves the day of, or day before I get back. Pucha. That is so sad. But I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR JOSH! Brasil! That is so awesome. He is going to be the best missionary of us all! Yay! 

Anyways, so ya, we got really sick and that was so horrible. But we are good now. Thank goodness. Getting sick in Peru is just worse. haha. So, 4th of July happened. That was fun. We ate lunch as a district and I had a really ugly bandage on my face. All week...haha. We had a zone conference that we had to teach at right? But I was still bleeding, so my companion wore a band aid with me to help me feel better. And we painted them Gold. Comp goals. haha. It was so great. We had lots of interchanges this week that were so crazy. And I have also killed about a bazillion crickets and roaches for my comps. I am the only one who will do it. it’s always fun when they are outside on your little closed in patio and you have to find them. But if not, we don’t sleep because they are so annoying. haha. but that has bene fun this week. Also, some of my family from my first area Esperanza came to see me at church the other day! it was so great to see them. I love them so much. we have started lunching with members on the weekends, and it has been great. I have eaten so much food...haha. but this weekend we ate Peruvian lasaña with both families! it was awesome! but Sunday we visited the familia Miranda Machuca. THEY ARE THE BEST. They are the most American people here. Pedro, Maria and their 17 year old son all know English so well. They have another son serving in Texas right now. They are so great. They made really yummy lasagna and then gave us some to take home for dinner. and in their house the spirit is so strong. and they look American, like I had a friend who looks exactly like their sons. And they are just really good people who serve their hearts out in the church. I will send a pic. 

While we were sick last week and couldn’t sleep we watched the old testament and new testament seminary videos. yup. my childhood. it was the best. I was half asleep quoting along with them. my companion was impressed. haha. Anyway, I love you all so much. don’t be depressed when I get home because josh will have just left. josh is always stealing my thunder. hahaha. jokes. I love you all! 

THINK OF ME EVERY TIME YOU eat mint Oreos. they have Oreos here, but just the regular. or now they have a cookies n cream Oreo....what? I thought the definition of cookies n cream WAS Oreo...so....hmmmm. hahaha. 







No comments:

Post a Comment