Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 37 Letter

Monday, February 28, 2017

WHAT A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!! Between a really exhausting exchange with some Hermanas, lots of rejections and carnivals I think I may have lost it a little...and in not even joking....ok maybe a little. haha. Well, last pday our district (the nest ever) went to Llacanora to hike up so see a couple falls. Sooooo fun and so pretty. I love that Cajamarca has green. haha. Ok what else...we had exchanges. I think that being an Hermana Lider (leader) has helped me to have more patience and charity...that’s all that I will say about that. After we did for reals have to eat a big huge ice cream...it was very necesario. What else...oh yeah. Carnivales....so all week no one was home, or when they were home they were drunk. all....ALLLLLL of our appointments crashed. All. Even with members. We knocked and contacted like crazy and nothing. Oh it was so bad. I was so mad. And with the water balloons coming from all directions and drunken people trying to dance with me or walk with me and the stupid carnival song playing from all directions and balloons of paint knocking our window out and getting all over our room and oh. Oh. Oh. Having completely zero lessons this weekend. And pday, the ONLY day we can buy ice cream from the Peru’s version of burger Kind (bembos) all of my ice cream falls on the wet pavement. And then after a protected pday with the zone having ALL of our Monday night plans tank...Plan As, plan Bs, Plan Cs and everything tanked. We went to our pensionistas house to make popcorn for a FHE which also tanked just seconds before....my comp started singing love at home. I lost it. My insanity was a little sketchy this week....but I AM SO GRATEFUL for my pensionista Eulogia, who made us picarones and we had FHE with her family and it was so great. Oh so heavenly. So wonderful. A nice little reality check. This week was soooo CRAZY. But I honestly loved it. It is one week I will NEVER forget. I can’t even begin to write everything that happened. Y'all just have to wait until I get home. haha. que loco! Wow. Pero estoy super bien.  Yo amo la mision con todo mi corazon. TODO. ay ay ay. vaya a la mision. jaja. ok, LES AMO TANTO! 

THINK OF ME EVERYTIME YOU offer service and someone accepts it. No one wanted to listen to our message about salvation, y tampoco they didn’t want us to clean their houses that were covered in paint. People crack me up. haha. 


Also, I have 9 months on the mission. ¿que en el mundo? Not cool Robert Frost!!!!! Time just flies by and I’m not really okay with that...haha. 












No comments:

Post a Comment