Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 39 Letter

Monday, March 13, 2017

THIS WEEK FLEW! Crazy! SO crazy. But it was really great. Lots of rain...but other than that it was a great week. haha. We started teaching a couple new people that have some really great potential, so that was a huge miracle for us and our area. 

This week was the birthday of my pensionista. So that was great. She is awesome. A super great example to me. I also learned how to salsa. So that’s great; Because I can't dance. haha. 

Hermana Pacheco is doing better. She has an infection, so a couple days this week we had to take her to the clinic to clean out her belly button......I cannot be a stomach doctor...at all. I can clean teeth all day long, watch brain surgeries, or leg or arm surgeries...but I cannot do anything with the stomach....nothing. So we will see how my future goes...you can always adopt kids right? haha. Jokes. Anyways, today is the birthday of hermana pacheco so we are going to eat cake with them today. I hope all goes well...we are trying to help them and their companionship...why are girls so difficult to work with? hahahaha. 

Anyways...I hope y'all have a super great week! I LOVE YOU! 

THINK OF ME EVERY TIME YOU eat sour cream...I still miss that so much. haha.


So we made s’mores with some of the hermanas after zone conference. OH! fried bananas with cheese are THE BEST. So good. My comp got sick after...but not me. So we are going back for round 2. hahaha. And these pics are of my pensionista Eulogia. She is so great. 









No comments:

Post a Comment