Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 38 Letter

Monday, March 6, 2017

OK. So this week, a lot happened but I don’t remember what...we taught lessons...that was a HUGE MIRACLE. Wow. It was still rough to find people, but we had lessons this week. hahaha. President came up for interviews and zone conference. That was great. We had to teach part of it, and then after we had a little reunion with just the Hermanas in our zone. I knew that we had a rough time with carnivals, and an ALL day training and conference, so we taught a small principle and I bought stuff to make s'mores. Well, kind of s'mores. The closest thing we get. It was a hit. Sometimes we just need some love. haha. Oh! So Hermana Pacheco, my trainee is here in Cajamarca, so it’s been great to see her a bunch...and this week we saw her A BUNCH...she had appendicitis...and got her appendices taken out. Appendix...apendex...the thing Shawn got out in season 6 of psych. haha. Ya. So we spent a lot of time with her in the hospital and stuff like that. Did y'all know that the appendix is super little? And it kind of looks like shrimp. haha. Fue bacan. 
Also, my pensionista Eulogia is so great. She has saved us so many times this week. She has seriously made my day like every day. haha. I’ve really lucked out with pensionistas that love me...not necessarily pensionistas that cook healthy things....but at least they love me. And what can I say, I love being loved. ;) I can't send pics today because the computer is dumb. But I will send some next week. So....I love you all! 


THINK OF ME every time you hold a baby. There are so many babies in my ward here...and they are soooooo adorable and I just want to hold one so bad! haha. Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment