Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 35 Letter

Monday, February 13, 2017

CAJAMARCA!!!!!!! I am literally dying from weather that is so cold! So cold! I literally sleep with 5 blankets and 2 pairs of socks and use a big coat and. I have a cold. No joke. I’m about to go buy a bunch of leggings or tights or something. It also rains a lot here. So that’s great. And its Carnival season so I got hit by 3 water balloons yesterday. Ali probably would have chased that person down and killed them...but Hermana Lee laughed and kept walking singing "he is a child of God." hahaha. But yeah, cold. And Shiloh told me that it is 64 degrees right now. And today is much colder than yesterday... wow. I know I am such a baby. 

okay so I live in the upstairs apartment of a...well I can’t remember how to say it...but the person makes a lot of alcohol from grapes....vino but I don’t know in English...haha. Cajamarca is for sure different from my other areas. But we walk a lot and we’ve had some great lessons! We taught one of our investigators who didn’t feel ready for her baptism this week. She couldn’t explain why. She has a strong testimony and shares the gospel with her freinds. Jaqui has 18 years and lives with her sister who is a member. So we taught a lot about the spirit this last week. And then last night we did the baptism questions (I don’t know why we didn’t do this before) and it was so powerful. She shared her testimony with each answer. And then when we did the last question, if she was ready and willing to do a covenant with God, she answered so casually and naturally "ya of course" and then when she realized what she said, she just cried and was so happy. She hugged us and said over and over "in getting baptized!" She is so prepared. The spirit was SOOOO STRONG in the lesson. Strong, but super intense. It was crazy. So she will get baptized this week. 

It is always so sad to leave an area, but I love starting otra vez in un new area. It is so great. It feels like I am starting the mission over again but as an even better missionary. It is so great. 

THINK OF ME every time you drink hot chocolate.


Pics me and my comp Hermana Chacon who has 25 years and faults 2 transfers 


No comments:

Post a Comment