Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 43 Letter

Monday, April 10, 2017

So a lot of crazy stuff happened this week, but I am alive and fighting onward! Diego, oh Diegito got baptized this week! It was so awesome! He is such a funny kid who is looking forward to turning 12 to get the priesthood and pass the sacrament. His mom is a convert recent. Diego finally got permission to get baptized. It was so fun to really make sure that he was serious about getting baptized. Lots of progression. He is so awesome. 

This week I have learned a lot about patience, and the humility to ask for help. I finally went to the doctor for my shoulder. No broken bones, which I knew....just that my muscles are really inflamed and that’s why I can’t move my arm and I feel a lot of pain. A member who is a nurse was telling us that something was displaced, because I was all swollen and something was sticking out. But I got a blessing, and then went to the doctor and miracles happened. My shoulder blade is still intact. haha. Miracles of the priesthood are so real! But I am so grateful for my comp and all of her help, as well as the help of my pension. Dad will understand that no sleep is kind of rough, and sleeping in a bed is practically impossible. So in the mornings my pensionista let me sleep on her couch or recliner so that my shoulder blade wasn’t touching anything. So I have been getting a little sleep. I’m not dying, there is no blood, and someone else isn’t dying so there’s no reason to cry over it. haha. Just patience to let it heal and faith to be healed. :) 

Pics: some crazy awesomeness. But hey, mom and Shiloh, check out this cereal bags. You need to buy your cereal like this!!!!!!! Side note...THINK OF ME EVERYTIME YOU EAT AMERICAN CEREAL THAT ISNT LIKE STYROFOAM. haha. I don’t know how to spell that. hahahaha. It’s tasty, just well, not the same. hahaha.

I made a piano for my desk a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool, just that I can’t play it now...haha. We made tacos last pday with our district. Just tortillas, the sour cream and refried beans... ;(  haha. No super tasty. And then one night eating a banana after a rough day....haha








So...I’m in a sling...but getting better! hahaha   I’m getting better. We went to the clinic. My bones are broken, which I knew...because it’s my muscles or rotator cuff or something. But it was pretty miserable. The worst is that it is so hard to sleep. But the doc gave me some meds to stop the inflammation and put me on rest for a week oh no. No, no, no. I meant to say aren’t. It’s hard typing with one hand!   Yeah, I got one. It was really great. It just hurts but the swelling has really gone down. I go back to the doctor Thursday.  I was walking in the dark super fast to get to an apt and smacked it into a big iron something that was sticking out of a door. Lame huh?   Thanks. I'm taking some meds all day that seem to be helping so that’s good. I go back to the doctor Thursday. The mission president’s wife has been talking to the American doctor in Lima and it’s not too grave I think. Just a slow healing process. But Pres and his wife are coming up to Cajamarca next week and we will see how it goes.   Not too bad now. Because of the blessing I think. haha. Seroiusly, miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment