Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 45 Letter

Monday, April 24, 2017

HEY HEY HEY! So this week was crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! 

First of all, thank you for all of your prayers! With the whole shoulder thing the options were very few and very ugly. But with lots of prayer, patience, and fighting with doctors here and in Lima and with the mission president’s wife, I got approved to have physical therapy here... a huge miracle. So I start that today. Yay, torture....haha. It can be really good or really bad. haha. 

It rains a lot here in Cajamarca, but the other day it POURED for an hour straight! Water was entering into ´people’s houses and it was hailing and it was sooooo crazy. Luckily we were in a lesson while it started and we stayed there until the thunder and lightning and hail stopped. Good times. The picture doesn’t really do it justice. 

President and his wife came up here to have a zone conference which was really great. Super awesome. I am really grateful for President and Hermana Marble for their help and concern of me and the other missionaries. 

I think the hardest thing here in Cajamarca is finding new people to teach. But, sometimes such is life and we can only try and try and try and try somethings different to work hard. I have no idea if that last sentence makes sense but I don’t know how to say what I want to say in ingles anymore. hahaha. Just know that life is so good. hahaha. 

THINK OF ME EVERYTIME YOU do a jumping jack, or pushup, or run....haha. 

I LOVE YOU ALL! 

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
Oops. Not a lot happened. Lots of walking to nobody wanting to listen to us, lots of ibuprofen or Tylenol, an adventure with a sleeping pill and nothing else. Haha well, I took 10mg of Ambien and...Well, I remember waking up from 3-5am. but then later my comp said that I fell out of bed and she was trying to help me and I fell again and it’s a really, really funny story that I can’t really explain now, but long story short, I don’t remember anything and I woke up at 10  and my comp was so freaked out. haha. My mission president’s wife just laughed. haha. She is hilarious. Ya. The problem is I don’t have any more Ambien. President brought me one to try. I have to get a doctor’s prescription and it’s pretty hard here.


No comments:

Post a Comment