Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 48 Letter

Monday, May 15 2017
Talking with y'all yesterday was a blast! You all look so great! I still can't believe how low Koli's voice is, and the dance moves of Levi, and oh that laugh of Jet! Gets me every time. But really, so good to talk to you guys, even if it was just for a little bit. But it was awesome. 

For mother’s day we made our pensionista crepes, and oh my I have missed them so much. Why I haven’t made them until now, I do not understand. But such is life. We ate them with Nutella, bananas, caramel, peaches, and powdered sugar. SOOOO GOOD. I miss syrup though, and whipped cream. But that’s beside the point. 

Today we went to Cumbamayo, some ancient rocks up in the mountains. Super cool. Our stake President is a tour guide, so he took us up there. It was pretty sweet. We went through some tombs so that was cool. I don’t have pics because well, the tombs were completely dark so...haha. 

Anyway, a quick letter today, but I LOVE YOU ALL! 

Think of me every time you eat syrup. 

Pics: some of my pics from returning to Esperanza. I will try to send some of today. 
This milk in a box is the closest thing to real milk. I am so tired of drinking evaporative milk. hahaha (I think that’s what it’s called...) 
Matias my best friend
Crepes with Hermana Eulogia 
Oops, here is the pic of Matias. And then Maria Lopez; a member in the ward who is like a grandma. She makes really good guinea pig and rabbit. She is crazy, but so funny. And then Ana and Kevin. Ana was a less active, and Kevin isn’t a member. They recently got married when Ana started coming back to church. We have been teaching Kevin this whole time, but he hasn’t had a whole lot of interest in getting baptized. But we had a miracle of a lesson with him this week. They are so fun.




















No comments:

Post a Comment