Hermana Lee

Hermana Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee

Sister Alison Christine Lee
Peru Trujillo North Mission
Teodoro Valcarcel 512
Urb, Primavera
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Week 46 Letter

Monday, May 1, 2017

My birthday is in May (wow, this month) and Hermana Chacon's in June, so we wanted to celebrate together. We celebrated ALL of our birthdays with our pensionista and her family. 

Janeth is a member who comes out with us all the time. She served a mission in Chile. She is CRAZY! haha.

This is Janeth. She is in my ward and an x missionary. She knows my new comp and I really think that Janeth will SAVE MY LIFE this transfer. hahaha. She is so crazy and I love her.
It’s still really throbby but I have more range of motion. PT is going good. Sleep is still a hit and miss. Just, I’m fine. I’m good. But I just could really use some extra prayers from you, Hermana Chacon finished her mission and went home and my new comp is a little hard. Well, a lot, there’s a bunch of back story that I don’t even want to bother with because I’m doing my part. There are always hard comps, and I have had them. But...well...I will learn a lot this transfer.


My comp is from southern Peru and then lived in Lima for 5 years before the mission. I’m sorry, but she is my 3rd comp from Peru, and I assumed you knew that.  I love Peru soooooo stinking much, but really? hahahahahaha. I’m fine really. I was just being a baby for a sec. Emily Borders martin sent me a lifesaving email. haha.



























No comments:

Post a Comment